The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
22 de octubre 2017
|F1 title will have to wait unless Vettel makes silly mistake – Hamilton|
|My goal was legal against Malaga, insists Barca´s Deulofeu|
|Newcastle overcome Bordeaux as Edinburgh make history in Moscow|
|Valverde does ´not see any problem´ with Suarez´s sour substitution reaction|
|Hamilton dominates in Austin as title moves into view|
|Ignore the noise, says under-fire Ozil|
21 de octubre 2017
|It´s like playing against aliens - Inter´s Spalletti hails Napoli players after draw|
|PSG duo Alves and Lucas to miss Marseille clash|
|CAF Champions League Review: Wydad Casablanca book final berth|
|Saracens survive Ospreys scare, Clermont win marred by Lopez injury|
|Getting there - Murray posts positive update on comeback from injury|
|Napoli 0 Inter 0: Handanovic heroics put an end to Partenopei´s winning streak|
|Barcelona 2 Malaga 0: Controversial win sees hosts extend LaLiga lead|
|Kvyat set for showdown talks with Red Bull boss Marko|
|Weidenfeller to end Dortmund stay at end of season|
|Pellegrino wants patience from Southampton saviour Boufal|
|Sad day for democracy - Guardiola gives latest take on Catalan crisis|
|Heynckes awaiting news on Muller injury|
|It was a penalty - Silva hits back at Burnley boss Dyche|
|Hamburg 0 Bayern Munich 1: Tolisso sends Heynckes´ men joint-top|
|Southampton 1 West Brom 0: Boufal stunner ends Saints´ winless run|
|Appleton still happy in caretaker role after Leicester sink Swansea|
|Guardiola ready to dine out on Aguero record|
|All Blacks squad safe despite Wallabies defeat - Hansen|
|They should do a press conference to explain – Mourinho furious with Manchester United players|
|Bosz bemoans dropped points after Dortmund let two-goal lead slip|
|Montella calls for courage against Genoa|
|Championship Review: Wolves stay top as Terry scores for Villa|
|One of my proudest moments – Wagner revels in Manchester United win|
|Dimitrov sets up Del Potro final as London spot edges closer|
|Damage was done in the first half, admits Hughes|
|Garcia moves into pole position at Valderrama|
|Conte will ´never´ fear the Chelsea sack|
|Herrera questions Manchester United´s ´passion´|
|Benitez impressed by Newcastle´s perseverance after narrow win|
|Hope stands alone as Zimbabwe skittle Windies on day one|
|Monaco 2 Caen 0: Keita opens account as hosts get back on track|
|A bad team deserves punishment – Mourinho blasts Manchester United display|
|Zidane rejects tag of ´world´s best coach´|
|Stoke City 1 Bournemouth 2: Howe´s men pick up first away points|
|Manchester City 3 Burnley 0: Aguero levels record as Guardiola´s men stretch lead|
|Swansea City 1 Leicester City 2: Mahrez shines as Appleton enjoys winning start|
|Newcastle 1 Crystal Palace 0: Merino leaves it late to sink Eagles|
|Huddersfield Town 2 Manchester United 1: Mourinho´s men suffer first defeat as Lindelof error proves|
|Eintracht Frankfurt 2 Borussia Dortmund 2: Bosz´s men stunned by comeback|
|Sri Lanka´s T20 squad depleted amid safety concerns|
|Double delight for Germany as Goerges and Witthoeft lift WTA titles|
|Immobile, Strakosha pen Lazio extensions|
|Beaten Read credits clinical Wallabies|
|Conte hails Chelsea´s ´desire to fight´ for Watford comeback|
|Aguero becomes joint-top scorer in Manchester City history|
|Chelsea hero Batshuayi relieved to end ´difficult moment´ against Watford|
|Verratti admits he had doubts over PSG project|
|Cheika sets sights high after All Blacks win|
|Bartomeu offers assurances over Barcelona´s LaLiga status|
|AC Milan will sell ´top players´ if they miss the Champions League|
|Chelsea 4 Watford 2: Batshuayi, Azpilicueta spare champions´ blushes|
|Darren Fletcher makes 100th consecutive Prermier League appearance|
|Carrasco´s attitude not a problem, says Simeone|
|Allegri happy to win ugly at Udinese|
|Barcelona approve €897million budget following record revenue in 2016-17|
|Lineker´s Benzema criticism embarrassing - Zidane hails Madrid striker as ´the best´|
|Bayern Munich announce record €640m turnover|
|Gasly denied chance of Super Formula title by typhoon|
|Australia claim long-awaited win over All Blacks|
|A-League Review: Brillante completes comeback in thrilling Sydney derby|
|Bakayoko starts for Chelsea against Watford|
|Not many teams can stop us scoring – Smalling hits back after United criticism|
|Halep relishing world number one battle in Singapore|
|Bakayoko: I´m not Chelsea´s new Matic|