Want to impress your mates with must-have trivia ahead of this weekend's Premier League action?
Well, fear not, we have it covered.
See how many of these they can guess correctly, safe in the knowledge you have all the answers (at the bottom of the page)!
1. Ahead of their trip to Cardiff City, Manchester City are unbeaten in 21 Premier League matches against promoted sides. Who was the last newcomer to defeat them?
2. Sadio Mane is two goals from 50 in the Premier League and could become the seventh African player to reach that landmark. Who were the first six?
3. Manchester United are out to avoid suffering successive home defeats in the Premier League on Saturday. When was the last time Jose Mourinho endured such a run in a domestic league?
4. If Chelsea beat West Ham, Maurizio Sarri will become only the third manager to win his first six Premier League matches in charge. Who were the first two?
5. Prior to joining Everton, Theo Walcott scored 56 goals in all competitions for Arsenal at Emirates Stadium. Only one player has scored more - who is it?
1. Burnley, March 2015.
2. Efan Ekoku, Yakubu, Nwankwo Kanu, Didier Drogba, Emmanuel Adebayor and Yaya Toure.
3. Mourinho has never suffered back-to-back league defeats at home.
4. Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola.
5. Robin van Persie with 65 goals, one of which was for United.
15 de octubre 2018
|CSA reveals De Villiers and Rabada involved in Mzansi Super League|
|FA condemns England supporters involved in trouble in Seville|
|Gascoigne hits back over Scottish Hall of Fame snub|
|NBA 2018-19: LeBron closing in on Jordan, Curry chasing Miller and Allen|
|Ter Stegen should start ahead of Neuer for Germany – Matthaus|
|England´s Sterling impressed by Sancho´s work ethic|
|Vandoorne seals switch to Formula E|
|Halep to end 2018 as world number one|
|Sri Lanka´s Jayasuriya charged by ICC with breaching anti-corruption code|
|Vermaelen out for six weeks with hamstring injury|
|LeBron and Irving did not fall out, says ex-Cavs trainer|
|Ramsey out of Wales´ clash with Republic of Ireland|
|Bolt angry with drugs test|
|Bad luck is not a coincidence – Kimmich concerned by Germany form|
|Mahomes: Chiefs need to win like Brady and the Patriots|
|Schuster warns Real Madrid not to panic-buy striker in January|
|We´re here to win! - Paine not happy celebrating a draw|
|Injured Thauvin out of Germany clash|
|Southgate hits out at early Premier League start|
|Modric to Inter talk is ´fantasy´, says Guardiola|
|Pats hand first loss to Chiefs after wild shoot-out|
|Cowboys, Ravens dominate as Pats beat Chiefs in NFL classic|
|Brady becomes first QB to 200 regular-season wins in NFL|
|Red Sox level series against Astros|
|Mbappe leaves red-faced Dembele on his backside|
|Red Sox ace Sale admitted to hospital with stomach illness|
|From UFC to NFL? McGregor throws pass for Cowboys|
|Ancelotti praises ´dangerous´ Mbappe|
|Uncapped Papalii named in All Blacks squad|
|Kane would star in LaLiga – Ramos|
|Guardiola unsure about Man City´s Champions League chances|
|Dzeko: Premier League return? You never know|
|Gurley dominates to help Rams beat Broncos|
|Butler expected to play Timberwolves´ opener against Spurs|
|I´m no wizard – Mancini asks for patience with Italy|
|The Messi and Ronaldo era is phenomenal – Guardiola|
|Dolphins defeat Bears in OT with 47-yard field goal|
|Almirola picks up win at Talladega|
14 de octubre 2018
|Wigan´s Sarginson wanted Grand Final glory in memory of brother|
|McLeish: Scotland keep shooting themselves in the foot|
|Sarries´ walking wounded a concern for Jones|
|Poland 0 Italy 1: Biraghi seals last-gasp win to keep final-four hopes alive|
|Seahawks top Raiders with blowout win in London|
|In-demand Hogg hints at Glasgow exit|
|Holder calls on Windies batsmen to step up after India whitewash|
|France´s World Cup win hurt me - Koscielny retires from international football|
|Bailey performs U-turn on Jamaica call-up|
|Evans becomes Buccaneers´ all-time leading receiver|
|Overlooked Alba is one of the world´s best, says Ramos|
|Del Potro a major ATP Finals doubt due to fractured patella|
|Gomez to replace suspended Stones for England|
|Luis Enrique applauds ´adaptive´ Southgate|
|Pepperell holds off Bjork for wire-to-wire British Masters glory|
|Steelers´ Shazier returns to Bengals´ stadium for first time since injury|
|Scotland 1 Portugal 3: Santos´ side pile misery on McLeish|
|Falcons prey on Toulon, Vunipola brothers injured in Sarries win|
|N´Golo Kante is fundamental for France – Lucas Hernandez|
|Real Madrid star Bale withdraws from Wales squad|
|50 Cent to meet Khabib for Bellator talks|
|Drink-driving charge does not change who I am – Lloris|
|Pavard backs Varane to beat favourites to Ballon d´Or|
|Gareth gives players more input - Henderson explains Southgate, Klopp contrast|
|Stephens qualifies for WTA Finals as Svitolina sits out Kremlin Cup|
|Disrespectful critics are treating us like amateurs - Hummels|
|Final Proteas-Zimbabwe T20 washed out|
|Deontay Wilder apologises for punching mascot on live TV|
|Irrepressible Djokovic hunting year-end number one|
|Henry has everything to be a success at Monaco – Deschamps|
|Shastri: Shaw plays like Tendulkar, Sehwag and Lara|
|Germany lose Boateng for key France fixture|